What is intelligent programming?
Intelligent programming comes from an assessment of your movement profile and baseline fitness metrics with a physical therapist, strength coach and personal trainer. We don’t try to do the same exercises with everyone. We understand how the body winds and unwinds tension, and how muscles work together to keep our joints balanced and moving well.
Exercise should make the body feel good, and your body should crave a certain dosage of movement each day to move and function at your best. We incorporate corrective and restorative properties of movement to help clients improve how their body moves while helping them achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Are you recovering from an injury?
- Are you looking to reduce muscle or joint discomfort when you exercise?
- Have you recently had a baby and are having to learn how to reactivate your core and move your new body?
- Are you a swimmer looking to have a dryland routine that will optimize your movement in the pool?
- Are you a golfer looking to unlock your rotation and move with less effort and more agility?
- Do you participate in a repetitive rotational sport regularly like tennis, volleyball, baseball, softball, etc. and you are looking for the edge to keep your body moving well to optimize your sport and keep your body balanced to prevent injury?
- Do you have scoliosis or spinal curve changes and you want to learn how to move your body, exercise without pain, and strengthen your core?
- Have you had a total joint replacement or other major surgery and are looking forward to getting back to a regular fitness program?
- Do you find yourself getting injured or having pain on one side of the body more than the other?
If you answered yes to any of these questions Restorative Fitness + Intelligent Programming is for you!