Dr. Tracy Heller specializes in helping individuals optimize their mindset in order to perform at their highest level in every situation. She is excited to provide services to individuals and groups that are motivated to move to the next level of success.
From the time that she worked with a sport psychologist as a teenager, Tracy knew that this was the career for her. She is enthusiastic about providing innovative services using cutting edge skills and techniques that are supported by research. The tips and strategies from the field of performance psychology can help individuals breakthrough performance slumps, gain a sharper edge, and advance past their status quo both on and off the field.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- B.S. in Psychology from St. Lawrence University
- M.A. in Sport Psychology from McGill University
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with a specialization in Sport Psychology from Florida State University
- Board Certified in Biofeedback through the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance
- Certified Consultant through the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (CC-AASP)
- Member of Association of Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback