Julie Blandin is an industry leading Sports Rehab and Postural Restoration Specialist with over 17 years of experience in the Fitness and Sports Medicine industry.
Through her diverse education background and willingness to explore the unknown, Julie has developed an extensive and unique postgraduate skill set to offer you a holistic perspective on injury rehabilitation, prevention, and maintenance. Julie's expertise bridges the gap between rehabilitation and performance and she highly values and understands the integration involved in the continuum of care associated with treating athletes and patients of all ages.
She has aborted many traditional therapy techniques in the quest to learn an advanced science that offers even the toughest patients some if not complete relief.
Areas of expertise:
- Licensed Direct Access Physical Therapist with advanced training in Movement Impairments, Functional Movement, Osteopathic Manual Medicine, Pain Science, Dry Needling, Vacuum Cupping Therapy, Anatomy Trains, and various Manual Therapies and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Certified Athletic Trainer and experience working with athletes of all levels - including weekend warriors, elite collegiate, professional, and tactical
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Extensive Post Graduate Study in the Postural Restoration Science and is the only Hampton Roads Therapist Certified Provider in Postural Restoration.
- Travels nationally as a Faculty Member of the Postural Restoration Institute to teach Health Care Practitioners, Strength Coaches, Athletic Trainers, and Fitness Professionals PRI Integration for Fitness and Movement
- Has held practitioner & management positions in both small practices and corporate physical therapy outpatient clinics throughout Hampton Roads and Central California.